Category: Main meal | Serves: 4
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper and Paprika
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 plain/spinach/tomato tortilla wraps
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped or any green leaves
- 1-2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/4 C grated Parmesan cheese/grated cheddar
- Light Caesar Dressing
- Heat your grill up over medium high heat, until it reaches about 180 degrees Celsius. Turn it down to low and lay a large piece of tin foil out over the grill pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over the tin foil, then lay your chicken breasts out evenly. Sprinkle each breast with salt and pepper. Close the grill and let the chicken cook until it’s golden brown along the bottom and the chicken has cooked almost all the way through.
- Turn the chicken over, sprinkle it with salt and pepper and Paprika, cover the grill and let the chicken cook through.
- While the chicken cooks, fry the sliced red onion with sliced red peppers in a pan with some olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- When your chicken is cooked, take it off the grill and place it on a plate. Cover it with tin foil and let it rest for about 5 minutes.
- Lay out your tortillas out flat.
- Chop yourself some beautiful green romaine lettuce/green leaves and place some along the top of each tortilla together with the fried onion and peppers.
- Sprinkle on some grated Parmesan cheese/grated cheddar
- Carefully slice the warm chicken and lay it out over the top of your vegetables. Add some Caesar sauce.
- Fold up the edges and then wrap up the wrap. If possible toast the wrap, as I did, for 1 more minute. Simple and absolutely delicious. Slice them in half with a serrated knife, serve immediately. Bon appetit!