Category: Lunch | Serves:2
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 spoon feta cheese (if you want) or add your favourite cheese at the end
- 1 spoon olive oil
- 1 small garlic
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- Multigrain corn cakes (2 for each person)
- 4 boiled eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mash the avocados in a bowl with a pinch of salt and black pepper
- Add 1 spoon of feta cheese if you like (or you can add your favourite cheese at the end)
- Mix everything all together then add a spoon of olive oil and the garlic
- In a pot with boiling water put some eggs (2 per person) and boil them for 1 minute if you want them soft or 3 minutes if you like them hard.
- On two pieces of multigrain corn cakes put the guacamole first, then add 1 slice of your favourite cheese (if you didn’t put the feta cheese at the beginning) and on top put the boiled egg with a cherry tomato sliced. Sprinkle with some paprika if you wish.