Category: Main meal | Serves: 4 portions
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Calories: 450 kcal
- 4 eggs
- 1 head leaf lettuce washed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 8 oz cooked ham cubed
- 2 oz your favorite cheese cubed (I used cheddar cheese)
- 3 big tomatoes chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
- 250g red radishes sliced
- 1-2 bell pepper sliced
- 30g raw sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- pinch herbs de Provence
- black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds oil
- Place the eggs in a small saucepan and cover them with two inches of water. Add a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil. Once it bubbles, reduce the heat to low and cover the pan. Let sit for ten minutes. Remove the eggs to a bowl of cold water and allow to chill.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, place the lettuce, ham, cheese, tomatoes, peppers, radishes and basil.
- Place the sunflower seeds in a frying pan with 1 tbsp sesame seed oil and roast them for no more than 1 minute. Be careful not to burn them.
- Once the eggs are cooled, peel and slice them. Place in the large bowl with the vegetables.
- Add the lemon juice, salt, black pepper and olive oil and mix everything together, along with the roasted sunflower seeds.
- Serve and Enjoy!