This is my penultimate post in the blog, so I would like to do something different.
Then, I should mention
The second trip I have done was with my parents and sister. The best
Now, there is just 1 month and a half left, which means 48 days!!!!! I can’t believe at all…but well, at this point I have two contradictory feelings: on one hand I want to arrive home, be with my people, enjoy the weather…But at the same time I don’t want that this experience finishes. Here I have discovered lots of things about Ireland, people, the life and myself…
1. We always want what we don’t have.
2. Nothing is black or white, there are many shades of grey. And it’s true, if you think clearly.
3. All is relative, and time will show us. Fortunately, I have experienced situations that I couldn’t understand, and now I do.
4. When you give without the intention of receive, you will be surprised receiving.
5. Love yourself, you are the only person who is going to be with you forever.
6. Do more things of what makes you happy.
7. Nothing is impossible… like doing a Spanish plate in Ireland which is like a tomato soup. (I have discovered as well that I love cooking and try different and new recipes) Here it is the recipe:
1kg of plum tomatoes with skin
100 gr of extra virgin olive oil
A clove of garlic
A pinch of salt
A can of roast peppers (We do that at home)
What to do next?
Simple! Put them in a blender and mix them. Serve it cool with some pieces of dry-cured ham and a boiled egg. Enjoy!!!
See you in some days to say the final goodbye!