YIELDS: 4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 15 MINS
COOK TIME: 45 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR
CALORIES PER PORTION: 338KCAL
NUTRITIONAL BREAKDOWN PER PORTION:
- CALORIES: 435KCAL
- PROTEIN: 45g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 24g
- FIBER: 2.5g
- FAT: 14g
- Also contains vitamin A, D, Iron and Calcium.
4 pieces of cod
- 4 pieces of salmon
- 400g baby potatoes or sweet potatoes
- ½ a courgette
- 1 onion
- 2-3 teaspoons of olive oil
- Some lemon juice
- Salt, pepper & smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
- Cut the baby potatoes and courgette into medium pieces and slice the onion.
- Place them in an oven tray and add the olive oil. Season with salt, pepper & smoked paprika to taste and mix the veggies until all are coated with the seasoning.
- Place them in the oven for about 35 min or until the veggies are almost cooked.
- Season the fish with salt & pepper and squeeze some lemon juice over it.
- Place the fish over the veggies and cook for about 10-15 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Place the veggies and the fish on a plate and serve with tartare sauce or a salad.
– You can use any veggie you like (e.g.: broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, carrots, parsnip, etc.) but be aware that some vegetables cook quicker than others. If you like your vegetables to be firm, add them halfway through the cooking.
– Depending on the type of fish you use, cooking time may vary.