Try this Summer Steak Salad recipe, from our fitness instructor Adrian, for a great protein hit with lots of veg. 😍
YIELDS: 1 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
COOK TIME: 8 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 18 MINS
CALORIES PER PORTION: 340KCAL
NUTRITIONAL BREAKDOWN PER PORTION:
- PROTEIN: 42g
- FAT: 12g
- CARBS: 14.4g
- 1 5oz steak
- 1 big tomato
- ½ small cucumber
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- 2-3 radishes
- 3 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 1 spring onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Steak seasoning
- Place a pan over high heat (I recommend a pan that has a high heat point).
- Season the steak with the steak seasoning and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Cook the steak for about 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to our liking.
- When done, let it rest on a plate for a few minutes
- In the meantime, cut your vegetables into the desirable size for a salad and place them in a bowl.
- Add the cut steak, spring onions and chopped dill.
- Mix well. Add some lemon dressing (olive oil, lemon juice, salt & pepper) if you like.