Location: YMCA Dublin Gyms. (Aungier street & Sandymount).
Payment: €10.10 per hour
Position: Full time Instructor
YMCA Dublin is looking to recruit an enthusiastic fitness instructor to join our team. The candidate will work from both our Aungier Street & Sandymount gyms. The role is full time, candidates must be available to work mornings, evenings and weekends on an agreed rota. Candidates must have at least 2 years experience working in the fitness industry. Delivering exercise classes to music is essential, the candidate must be flexible and be able to demonstrate good communication skills.
- To work at both our Aungier Street & Sandymount gyms on an agreed rota.
- To deliver consistently high quality fitness classes across both our centres.
- Give alternative exercises during workouts or classes for different levels of fitness and skills.
- Monitor & enforce health & safety of all equipment and fitness facilities.
- Promote YMCA Fitness promotions, packages and facility rental and follow and help develop YMCA fitness policies.
- To deliver a wide range of fitness classes, Circuits, Kettlebells, Bootcamps.
- Exercise to music is essential, including Step Aerobics and Combat.
- Ability to teach Pilates and Yoga based classes is desired but not essential.
- To have a presence on the gym floor that enhances the customer’s experience as they arrive and train, offering advice, technique tips and ensuring customers get the best experience possible.
- To carry out comprehensive induction programmes ensuring customers are fully aware of how to use the equipment safely and the best way for them to reach their fitness goals without injury.
- To deliver a quality customer gym and group exercise class experience with the aim of customer retention.
- Deliver quality personal training in accordance with YMCA policy and google docs procedure.
- To provide information on all services delivered by YMCA including promotions & our Social Enterprise status.
- To ensure the gym is at a high standard of cleanliness.
- An NCEF, NCEHS, ITEC, ACE or similar qualification in Fitness and Personal Training.
- At least 2 years experience working in the fitness industry.
- Up to date Spin/ Indoor Cycling qualification is a bonus.
- Able to teach a wide range of classes, Exercise to music, Spin, Circuits, Bootcamp etc.
- Up to date First Aid.
- Discounted childcare
- Family member discounts to the gym (T+C’s apply)
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 23rd February 2020